ZKTeco ProFace X [TD]
ProFace X [TD] also helps eliminate hygiene concerns; not only because of the contactless recognition technology it is equipped with, but also because of the new functions namely body temperature detection and masked individual identification.
The facial recognition capability has reached a new height in the biometrics technology industry with a maximum of 50,000 facial templates, recognition speed of less than 0.3 sec per face, and ultimate anti-spoofing ability against almost all types of fake photos and videos attack.
In addition, the 3-in-1 palm recognition (Palm Shape, Palm Print and Palm Vein) is performed in 0.35 sec per hand; the palm data acquired will be compared with a maximum of 5,000 palm templates.
As mentioned above, ProFace X [TD] can assist in reducing the risk of infection and germs spreading during the recent global public health issue as well. The enables fast and accurate body temperature measurement and masked individual identification during facial and palm verification at all access points, especially in hospitals, factories, schools, commercial buildings, airports, stations, and other public areas.
- Ultra-large capacity of facial templates for 1:N verification: 30,000 (standard); max. 50,000 (optional)
- Huge capacity of palm templates; 1:N – 5,000 palm templates
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack, and 3D mask attack
- Intelligent energy-saving design; precisely evaluation of the distance (up to 2.5m (8.2ft)) between the user and the device by a micro
wave detector before waking up the recognition terminal
- 2MP starlight CMOS sensor camera with WDR function, which enables the terminal to recognize faces under extreme lighting conditions
(0.5 lux – 50,000 lux
- 8” touch screen with 400 lux, which offers high visibility under strong and direct light
- IP68 dust-proof and waterproof standard & IK04 protection standard
- Wide range of working temperature (-30 ~ 60°C; -22 ~ 140°F)
- Body temperature detection: measurement deviation of ±0.3°C; measurement distance of 30 – 50cm
- Mask detection; facial verification available with masks
* Facial verification for masked individuals will increase FAR. Palm verification for masked individuals is recommended.