ZKTeco ProFace X
ProFace X is a fully upgraded version of the ProFace product line, which is designed to deal with all kinds of scenarios. It’s powered by the latest ZKTeco-customized CPU for running the intellectualized engineering facial recognition algorithm to boost up the performance in all aspects.
With its powerful core and the latest facial recognition algorithm, the ProFace X facial recognition capability has reached a new height in the biometrics industry with a maximum of 50,000 facial templates, facial recognition speed less than 0.3 sec per face, ultimate anti spoof ability against almost all types of fake photos and videos attack.
Other than the powerful core, ProFace X is also equipped with the latest face capture system, which enables the terminal to recognize faces under extreme strong light conditions (50,000 lux), and a microwave detector to precisely evaluate the distance between the user and the device for waking up the terminal.
ProFace X comes with a robust design that can work in extreme weather conditions from -30°C (-22°F) to 60°C (140°F); The IP68 dust and waterproof standard and IK04 protection standard also enhance its outdoor durability.
- Ultra-large capacity of facial templates for 1:N verification: 30,000 (standard); max. 50,000 (optional)
- Huge capacity of palm templates; 1:N – 5,000 palm templates
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack, and 3D mask attack
- Intelligent energy-saving design; precisely evaluation of the distance (up to 2.5m (8.2ft)) between the user and the device by a micro
wave detector before waking up the recognition terminal
- 2MP starlight CMOS sensor camera with WDR function, which enables the terminal to recognize faces under extreme lighting conditions
(0.5 lux – 50,000 lux
- 8” touch screen with 400 lux, which offers high visibility under strong and direct light
- IP68 dust-proof and waterproof standard & IK04 protection standard
- Wide range of working temperature (-30 ~ 60°C; -22 ~ 140°F)
- Body temperature detection: measurement deviation of ±0.3°C; measurement distance of 30 – 50cm
- Mask detection; facial verification available with masks
* Facial verification for masked individuals will increase FAR. Palm verification for masked individuals is recommended.