ZKTeco SF300 IP Based Fingerprint Access Control
The SF300 is an IP-based fingerprint terminal, which operates in both network mode and standalone mode. it can connect with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output makes SF300 flexible to connect with ZKTeco or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader, Additionally, Wiegand input allows two units of SF300 to configure with each other and utilize Master & Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, the anti-passback function can be used to maximize security.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF300 to connect with an external source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of an emergency.
- 2.8-inch capacitive touch screen
- Up to 24 user-defined schedules that can be activated on a daily bell alert (optional)
- Prompt audio acceptance or rejection signals for valid or invalid fingers
- Compact and lightweight, small size for 86mm (L) x 86mm (H) socket installation
- TCP/IP communication for various networking environments
- Supports USB flash drive for offline data management