TS200 series had some slight changes about housing based on TS2000 Pro series.
It has stable and reliable performance. It’s made of stainless steel which makes
TS200 highly durable. This product is suitable for the low-end market.
ZKTeco TS200 Tripod Turnstile
TS2000 Pro Series is a single-lane tripod turnstile series for entrance control designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes TS2000 Pro Series highly durable. TS2000 is also surprisingly compact and designed to operate in small workspaces. TS2000 Pro Series tripod arms are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon TS2000’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its tripod arms unlock, thus allowing users passage to the secured side. Option for built-in REX button allows users to conveniently exit the secured side without needing to use their access card or fingerprint. Compatible with ZKio Access IVS and ZKBio Security.
- SUS304 stainless steel housing.
- Bi-directional tripod turnstile with arm drop function.
- LED pictograms for intuitive user experience and high throughput in both directions.
- High quality at a low price.
- Low power consumption.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Easy and simple installation process.
- High quality electrical components.
- Easy to maintain and monitor.
- Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
- Secure. Supports Anti-tailgating.
- TS200 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
- ZKTeco provides true plug-and-play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry!