IP-COM F1218P-16-250W 16FE+2GE/1SFP Managed Switch With 16-Port PoE
F1218P-16-250W is a managed PoE switch independently designed by IP-COM. Featured with 16 IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 ports, it supplies a maximum PoE power output of 230 W. The switch can supply power when transmitting data with APs, IP cameras, and IP phones through CAT5 cables . Featured smart management functions, including 250 m long distance power supply, 802.1Q VLAN, link aggregation, QoS and MAC address binding, it minimizes the difficulty and cost in networking deployment.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab，IEEE 802.3z，IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1w and IEEE802.3af/at standards.
- 16 * 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports for data transmission and power supply, 2 * 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 ports for data transmission, 1 * 1000 Mbps Base-X SFP slot（Combo）
- 4 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning.
- IEEE 802.3x-compliant full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control.
- 7.2 Gbps backplane bandwidth.
- Maximum power consumption of a single port: 30W; Maximum power consumption of the switch: 250W.
- 2.75 Mb cache size for smooth video surveillance.
- Support Web management, 802.1Q VLAN, link aggregation, QoS and MAC address binding.
- Standard rack-mounting design