IP-COM G5328X L3 10G Cloud Managed Switch
G5328X is a layer-3 managed switch designed by IP-COM. Based on high-performance connections, it provides twenty-four 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports and 4 independent 10G SFP+ ports. Equipped with a developed hardware structure and software platform, it features a powerful processing capacity and a complete security protection mechanism, as well as various means for maintenance and management. With these advantages, it fully meets the needs of high-density connections and high-performance aggregation, ideal for the aggregation layer or core layer of such networking scenarios as SMBs and hotels.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1d, and IEEE 802.1s standards.
- 24 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports, 4 x Independent 10G SFP+ ports, 1 x Console port
- 16 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning
- 12Mb large buffer
- Switching capability: 128Gbps
- Supports layer-3 management features, such as IPv4/IPv6 static routing protocol, dynamic routing protocols (RIP, OSPF) and DHCP server
- Supports layer-2 service features, such as VLAN, IPv4/IPv6 ACL, QoS, IGMP, SNMP and Telnet
- Equipped with a built-in 6 kV professional lightning protection power and a 19-inch/1 U standard rack-mounted shell